Burns alcohol to make it work

Have you found a cool item at a retail outlet that's in everyone's backyard? Well let's hear about it.
realityguy

Re: Burns alcohol to make it work

Postby realityguy » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Squirrels bark ;) does your whistle sound like a squirrel barking? :mrgreen:

I told you..more like a barking spider... :o

:lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

ConnieD

Postby ConnieD » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:38 pm

The white deer brought in from England and are at Point Reyes National Seashore, make gustatorial sounds. They belch. :lol:

Is the sound like that :P

zo zelph, are you going to sell it then, for big bucks...

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:23 pm

ConnieD wrote:The white deer brought in from England and are at Point Reyes National Seashore, make gustatorial sounds. They belch. :lol:

Is the sound like that :P

zo zelph, are you going to sell it then, for big bucks...

Yes, I'm going to sell it for big bucks after I've played with for a while. Will post a video of it once I get it cleaned up and fired. :D
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

oops56

Postby oops56 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:33 pm

dont clean it up most plp like it dirty you get more for it most time if is old and looks old not like new. less its called new old stock then it be clean bring more money
Man play with fire man get burnt

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:40 pm

oops56 wrote:dont clean it up most plp like it dirty you get more for it most time if is old and looks old not like new. less its called new old stock then it be clean bring more money

I suppose you're right.....I'll just clean the bearings and whatever needs to be cleaned to make it work. Thanks for the tip oops :D

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:55 pm

Picked this up today..interesting!What was really interesting is that it came with two cans of fuel in a box in the end.What fits in the holes,Oops? is it supposed to have a spot to put hot pots in the center?

Talking to people there at the trift store..another just like it came in the day before..I missed that one. :cry:
The only other Prepo Stove I had was a new RED one from probably the early 50s..that never had been used..I might still have the red can of fuel from that one too...
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:03 am

zelph wrote:
realityguy wrote:I pulled my tea kettle top off with the bracket it was mounted to with fold-over flanges..have to figure out a good way to put that bracket on the side of a Miller Lite bottle..or incorporate the whistle right in it's screw on cap.
I still don't think it's really a "whistle" :roll: ..sounds more like a long held-back fart... :lol:

well, that's more like a sound that wood be heard out in a wooded area. Something like a deer bleating. :lol:

:lol: Goats bleat :lol: my bad!!!! deer do what? Grunt??????

Squirrels bark ;) does your whistle sound like a squirrel barking? :mrgreen:

You shouldn't second guess yourself as deer do bleat(does and fawns)! ;)
Bucks do most of the grunting! :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Postby zelph » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:12 am

Have you ever observed a deer stomp it's hoof as a warning? I have, many times under stealth conditions. I would stomp mine as an answer.....pause and then again. The deer would then go back into a brouse mode. Made me feel like a "deer Whisperer" :D

Return to “Dime Store Diamonds”