Pet folding trail feeding bowls ...for people?

Have you found a cool item at a retail outlet that's in everyone's backyard? Well let's hear about it.
realityguy

Re: Pet folding trail feeding bowls ...for people?

Postby realityguy » Wed May 20, 2009 4:06 pm

I think what I'm going top have to do is place more bird feeders out in the yard,attract more game for her..That should keep her getting more execise while she's stalking them.As it is,the birds and critters seem to avoid our yard..wonder why? :mrgreen:
The other "skinnier" cat could care less about hunting..he's usually too busy snoozing... after eating a couple bowls of food.... :o
All the males we've had seem to be able to eat like crazy and not really get fat.Spayed females are just the opposite..get fat quick and stay there.Ours is on a perpetual diet.I don't think she'll ever get under 12 lbs again..but she's happy and has a good life,a lot better than wherever she was before or if they would have put her down.. and we figure that's what counts! ;)
We pride ourselves on our cats always eating better than the neighbor's kids... :mrgreen:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Postby zelph » Wed May 20, 2009 6:57 pm

We pride ourselves on our cats always eating better than the neighbor's kids...

Good one :lol:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

hoz

Postby hoz » Thu May 21, 2009 12:00 pm

WOW, you all must be cat people. My wife and I once crossed the country in a VW Microbus with 2 cats, 11 kittens, a dog and our infant son. A good friend tried to get us to "cull" the kittens before we left California but we didn't have the heart.

When we rolled into St Louis the smell preceded us by 15 minutes!!!

After several years living on a hobby farm we learned a few realities about cats:

A dog is a pet, a cat an independent contractor.

A cat can find it's own food. Nothing is safe when you have a barnyard of cats.

Baths are unnecessary, anything that licks it's own ass can keep itself clean.

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Thu May 21, 2009 1:40 pm

hoz wrote:WOW, you all must be cat people. My wife and I once crossed the country in a VW Microbus with 2 cats, 11 kittens, a dog and our infant son. A good friend tried to get us to "cull" the kittens before we left California but we didn't have the heart.

When we rolled into St Louis the smell preceded us by 15 minutes!!!

After several years living on a hobby farm we learned a few realities about cats:

A dog is a pet, a cat an independent contractor.

A cat can find it's own food. Nothing is safe when you have a barnyard of cats.

Baths are unnecessary, anything that licks it's own ass can keep itself clean.

I am and NEVER have been a cat person!!! I touch one and then touch my face, the Eyes itch and water, the skin breaks out in hives, the sinuses go beserk....Not Good ! We have a cat and I avoid it as much as possible. Nice cat but can wreck havoic on my respiratory system if I'm not careful. What men will do for the women in the house!!! :o One time when I visited my sister in Atlanta, i realized she had a cat when I had shortness of breath and it felt like my throat was closing down. We cut the visit short and continued on our way to Florida. ;) AND the smell of cat pee is the worst. On the other hand, we've always had dogs. Lap dogs and hunting dogs and raised Golden retrievers for quite awhile. We're down to just a Yorkie and Westie and I can't wait till the cat signs out!! :DP: The two terriers love to "wrestle" with the cat and the cat does just fine until they tag team it, then it's up to her countertop. :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

Return to “Dime Store Diamonds”