Pet folding trail feeding bowls ...for people?

Have you found a cool item at a retail outlet that's in everyone's backyard? Well let's hear about it.
realityguy

Re: Pet folding trail feeding bowls ...for people?

Postby realityguy » Mon May 18, 2009 1:46 am

Only thing worse than giving a cat a bath is giving it a haircut. Definitely worth the $40 if you must give it a cut. :P

What..you guys don't own chain mail gloves? :o I'll trade you cats..You can give 16lb Butthead a bath and find out how he got his nickname(one of his nicer ones) :mrgreen:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Mon May 18, 2009 1:54 am

:mrgreen:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Postby zelph » Tue May 19, 2009 8:39 pm

I opted to keep the cats outside all day rather than having their hair cut. They're shedding like all get out. I asked the girl why so expensive for the cut. She said cats have thinner skin than dogs and required more patience and care.

My one cat is putting on weight and will soon run and look just like yours RG :mrgreen:

RR, forgot to say you need another shed to put your 2 grocery bags of sale stuff into. You're hooked, no hope for you!!!! The shed will hold your new canoe also :mrgreen:

I found my glasses in my jacket pocket :roll:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Tue May 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Canoe is tucked under pines on backside of shed. Spouse has not found it yet. She did ask about the tent city in the side yard. Will explain later. ;)
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Tue May 19, 2009 10:46 pm

My one cat is putting on weight and will soon run and look just like yours RG :mrgreen:

That's not my fat cat..THIS is my fat one! ;)

I know,RR;you put up all the tents to hide the canoe ...right?"Ah those!I'm just airing out the tents,honey!" :lol:

irrationalsolutions

Postby irrationalsolutions » Tue May 19, 2009 11:01 pm

ok ive got to ask. how do you get a cat that fat?
“Do or do not... there is NO try.” Yoda

Luke "Whats in (out) there?" Yoda "Only what you take with you."

Luke "I can’t believe it." Yoda "That is why you Fail.”

DarenN

Postby DarenN » Tue May 19, 2009 11:07 pm

irrationalsolutions wrote:ok ive got to ask. how do you get a cat that fat?

a strict diet of chocolate and potato-chips, no catnip, and lots of television. (my ex-Jack Russels used to watch "Animal Planet" while we were at work all day. but they never got fat. too high strung. :lol: )

Daren.........
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Wed May 20, 2009 12:17 am

She really LOVES dungeness crab... :mrgreen: ..and we used to get a LOT! :lol:

We got here from the pound(at 7lbs,been here a few years)..and she's obscessed with being perpetually hungry and begging...Well..there are two of us..and she's got our numbers.. :roll:
She was found by a state patrol living on the median strip of the freeway(story we got from the pound).I think she was living with raccoons for awhile,same attitude,chortling,gets along great with them in the yard!One hell of a hunter..not quite as much as she used to be.I know she's snagged two big dragonflies out of the air.We get to chase our fair share of mice and birds in the house... :lol:
The other one eats his bowl..then hers..doesn't gain any weight.She eats three crunchies and gains a pound! :mrgreen:

zelph

Postby zelph » Wed May 20, 2009 2:26 pm

My oldest cat I rescued from a local campground whilst my wife and I were camping. Poor thing was starved, clawed open a bag of marshmallows and helped herself to some. :o I tempted her in close with a can of tuna. She ate one and a half cans of tuna be fore running off. She quickly became fearless of us and took over the camp as if it was hers. Shortly after having here home and teaching her to earn her keep outside by mousing, she had a litter of 4 kittens. After they were weened, she was spayed and then it seemed she gained a pound per day :lol: One of her litter stayed with us and can eat and not gain an ounce.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

oops56

Postby oops56 » Wed May 20, 2009 2:56 pm

zelph wrote:My oldest cat I rescued from a local campground whilst my wife and I were camping. Poor thing was starved, clawed open a bag of marshmallows and helped herself to some. :o I tempted her in close with a can of tuna. She ate one and a half cans of tuna be fore running off. She quickly became fearless of us and took over the camp as if it was hers. Shortly after having here home and teaching her to earn her keep outside by mousing, she had a litter of 4 kittens. After they were weened, she was spayed and then it seemed she gained a pound per day :lol: One of her litter stayed with us and can eat and not gain an ounce.

We should be able to declare them on our taxes as a dependent :lol: :lol:
Man play with fire man get burnt

Return to “Dime Store Diamonds”