deals of the day

Have you found a cool item at a retail outlet that's in everyone's backyard? Well let's hear about it.
irrationalsolutions

deals of the day

Postby irrationalsolutions » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:33 am

ok i went out with the wife today. we did a little running around. we stopped by dicks sporting goods and i picked up a filter for my mini works today for $20. they had a couple more left but i already had a replacement so now i have two. i also picked up my a set of three different size s-biners for $3 i also didnt think that was too bad of a deal. now comes the fun part. i had read sbout rain suits at sams for $25 and we had to go there anyway. so i walked over to where they were and started looking at other stuff. i didnt really want to press my luck. i had already talked her into the extra filter because of the price and picked up the s-biners and got a dirty look. well while i was looking at the other stuff she happened to the rain suits and started looking at them. after a min or so she told me to come over and look at them and asked if i thought they would work well. so she decided we both needed a new set. ;) ;) .

we also stoped by kmart to pick something up for my mother and i ran back to grab a couple more packs of tent stakes. i figure you can never have too many and i will need a few more any way when i get the tarp finished. they upped the price. they are $7.99 now for a 4 pack. i still need them but i wasnt going to go there yet. i sneak out and get them later.
“Do or do not... there is NO try.” Yoda

Luke "Whats in (out) there?" Yoda "Only what you take with you."

Luke "I can’t believe it." Yoda "That is why you Fail.”

zelph

Re: deals of the day

Postby zelph » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:19 am

after a min or so she told me to come over and look at them and asked if i thought they would work well. so she decided we both needed a new set. .

She's such a sweet Yankee and you love her dearly :DB:
"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" stove store = http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:04 am

She's such a sweet Yankee and you love her dearly :DB:

Yeah...so when does she get that bright,sparkly thing? :mrgreen: If you can find one of those..you'll get more goodies! :twisted: :lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:25 pm

they upped the price. they are $7.99 now for a 4 pack. i still need them but i wasnt going to go there yet. i sneak out and get them later.

I could have told you that. When I came back from Colubus last Sunday, I stopped and got another pack along with a slingshot. They rang up a buck higher than marked. They were just going up in price and she let me have them for the old price. :DP:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

Return to “Dime Store Diamonds”