Ancient Water Hiking

Discuss water related activities. fishing, canoeing, kayaking, sailing.
zelph

Re: Ancient Water Hiking

Postby zelph » Wed May 27, 2015 9:59 am

Well you're almost set to go. By the weekend you should be fishing in your new rig.

A break in the weather here will have me mowing most of the morning. wish I had some live churro grass eaters to help me out with grass maintenance :mrgreen:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Wed May 27, 2015 10:20 am

Yakima locks usually have a key code number on the cylinders(front?3digit code..or somewhere on the cylinders)...you can order new keys I believe..or just pickup new lock cylinders with new keys..
I sell a lot of Yakima racks and parts..but the only thing I have right now are a set of ski racks..with no keys..I know somewhere I have some more stuff in a box(mounts,plates,rubber pads..etc..and probably have locks and keys)..just don't know where it is right now..
I'll have to hunt up my mask and snorkel to find the rest.. :roll:
:lol:

..Actually..just looked through my craigslist pictures for the "last dated" Yakima one..appears it's only a set of Q80 clips and pads..easier than trying to find the actual item.. ;) ..sorry..no locks/keys right now.I think a set of 4 runs about $50 new :shock: ...order the keys instead. :roll:
http://zelock.com/product/yakima-compat ... fgodd2oA-Q
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Postby zelph » Wed May 27, 2015 7:26 pm

I'll have to hunt up my mask and snorkel to find the rest.. :roll:
:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: I would have like to have made it up to your place while on vacation to see your museum. AND follow you to your favorite thrift gold mines :mrgreen:

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Fri May 29, 2015 6:54 pm

Two or three days a week over the last couple weeks I've had to work on a friend's rental house about 8 blocks away..with two thrift stores between here and there. :twisted: I'm averaging about $50 a day profit shopping at those two stores ..for a 1/2 hour on my way to work .. :lol: :lol: I'm usually 10 minutes late for work...Oh well.. :roll:
Box of steelhead and salmon fishing gear($200 for $4),Kitchenaid mixer,35mm camera with a $70 lens on it,electronic Sabine metronome,special bluetooth headset,another 35mm camera with a $50 lens,rare wood Mckenzie River Driftboat model kit,Yamaha FG Junior guitar,Bogan/Manfrotto 3216 monopod,Bosch Bulldog newer rotohammer with a lot of bits(about $200 worth of bits),Couroc Golden Gate Tray,Fewick Fencolor Depth Finder(unused),a Dremel Mototool(like new$5),couple older spinning reels(French/German),a bicycle suspension front fork(Rock Shox duke slI needed,$4)and a Pfaff Ziptronic Sewing machine($$$-$16).
..You just have to keep an open mind about what you buy,know your values..and be a hoarder. :lol:
If you would have stopped by here for a week,you probably could have paid for your trip... :roll: :lol: :lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri May 29, 2015 7:54 pm

I would have rented a u-haul for my return trip and let my wife drive the car back :P

Your area has a different class of people that get rid of such nice stuff.

Good thing you have a large garage for storing/hoarding all that stuff. :o

Return to “Water-Hiking”