Under the Hammer Stove

Know of a stove that has some Character about it for one reason or another, post it here.
zelph

Under the Hammer Stove

Postby zelph » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:08 am

The Supercat stove accuired character really fast uder the instant pressure of the hammer.

The one that follows gains character as it's being built. Even the pot stand has character

Movie says all

"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" stove store = http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Allen

Re: Under the Hammer Stove

Postby Allen » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:01 pm

Can anybody here edit this?
If You could make just the first part, where oops smashes the supercat with a hammer, into an action .GIF,
that would make a sweet avatar!
Cheers!

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:55 pm

Allen wrote:Can anybody here edit this?
If You could make just the first part, where oops smashes the supercat with a hammer, into an action .GIF,
Cheers!

I think if we ask him in a nice way he might redo a take on a different stove that does not suit him well. Like his first one that he said he has bad memories of.

Oops, makes a new Avatar !!!! Please!!!!!! Maybe Allen will adopt it, what say Allen?

oops56

Postby oops56 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:18 pm

zelph wrote:
Cheers!

I think if we ask him in a nice way he might redo a take on a different stove that does not suit him well. Like his first one that he said he has bad memories of.

Oops, makes a new Avatar !!!! Please!!!!!! Maybe Allen will adopt it, what say Allen?

Just hang in there go out and do it just for all of you :lol: :lol:
i put in my stoves by oops56
Man play with fire man get burnt

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:15 pm

oops56 wrote:
zelph wrote:
Cheers!

Just hang in there go out and do it just for all of you :lol: :lol:
i put in my stoves by oops56

I'm stilllll laughing oops, thanks a bunch for that one ;)

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:04 pm

Oops, good idea. just use the lid to form the foil for a burner or just add another rock, put your pot on top and start a wood fire underneath to cook with. Plastic definitely can not handle the almost direct heat. Like "others", there is a composite top picnic table in the Smokies that has a scorched ring from my alky burner. :oops: Live and Learn ! ;)
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Postby zelph » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:23 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:Oops, good idea. just use the lid to form the foil for a burner or just add another rock, put your pot on top and start a wood fire underneath to cook with. Plastic definitely can not handle the almost direct heat. Like "others", there is a composite top picnic table in the Smokies that has a scorched ring from my alky burner. :oops: Live and Learn ! ;)

And I though I was the onlu dufus that left rings on tables :P

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:46 pm

zelph wrote:
Ridgerunner wrote:Oops, good idea. just use the lid to form the foil for a burner or just add another rock, put your pot on top and start a wood fire underneath to cook with. Plastic definitely can not handle the almost direct heat. Like "others", there is a composite top picnic table in the Smokies that has a scorched ring from my alky burner. :oops: Live and Learn ! ;)

We're probably in a long line of dufus' . Well...maybe not that long of line. :P
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Postby zelph » Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:46 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:
zelph wrote:

We're probably in a long line of dufus' . Well...maybe not that long of line. :P

I'd bet some have done worse :mrgreen: They won't admit it!!!! ;)

dlarson
Site Admin

Postby dlarson » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:32 pm

Ok, folks, here it is. Up for grabs!!
"Hiking is just walking where it's O.K. to pee." -Demetri Martin

Return to “Stoves With Character”