Under the Hammer Stove

Know of a stove that has some Character about it for one reason or another, post it here.
Ridgerunner

Re: Under the Hammer Stove

Postby Ridgerunner » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:47 pm

dlarson wrote:Ok, folks, here it is. Up for grabs!!

That is one awesome supercat stove Oops has there. No matter how many times he smashes it, it always springs back to form ! I love it. :lol: :lol: After watching and laughing for a few minutes, I am growing concerned for Oops. He surely is going to develop tendenitis in that right elbow if he doesn't give it a rest. :lol: :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Postby zelph » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:30 pm

You are one heckova journalist dlarson. I'm going to cry, my cheeks hurt from laughing soooo much, thank you for that good one. Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

oops56

Postby oops56 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 9:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You just cant kill a penny stove. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That made my day after a bad day to day.Why do plumber do sh--- work i had to do a sump pump work all over to day for my wife girl freind the pump tips almos over on start up no check vavle discharge line wips like a snake.I fix it for now later do it with pvc pipe.Oh the punp to small good for 5 ft. head she got a 8 foot hi celler need bigger pump i got the job later.
Man play with fire man get burnt

DarenN

Postby DarenN » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:22 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:

That is one awesome penny stove Oops has there. No matter how many times he smashes it, it always springs back to form ! I love it. :lol: :lol: After watching and laughing for a few minutes, I am growing concerned for Oops. He surely is going to develop tendenitis in that right elbow if he doesn't give it a rest. :lol: :lol:

correct me if i'm drunk, but ain't that a supercat? :o

Daren......
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

oops56

Postby oops56 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:25 pm

DarenN wrote:
Ridgerunner wrote:

That is one awesome penny stove Oops has there. No matter how many times he smashes it, it always springs back to form ! I love it. :lol: :lol: After watching and laughing for a few minutes, I am growing concerned for Oops. He surely is going to develop tendenitis in that right elbow if he doesn't give it a rest. :lol: :lol:

correct me if i'm drunk, but ain't that a supercat? :o

Daren......

Yep that is he got the wrong one oh well i use it but it don't move in my avatar i get better one later
Man play with fire man get burnt

dlarson
Site Admin

Postby dlarson » Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:00 am

oops56 wrote:Yep that is he got the wrong one oh well i use it but it don't move in my avatar i get better one later

I didn't really pay much attention to which video I used. As for the lack of animation in Oops' avatar...
Zelph, I've seen other phpBB forums with animated avatars. It might be a setting in the admin panel to allow or disallow animated GIF images.
More likely though, when Oops uploaded the avatar it was being copied to the server and when it was re-written the animation was lost.

One trick that may work is to FTP into the server, locate the avatar directory (probably images/avatars/upload), and overwrite the image by uploading the animated one using the same file name (probably 65_1226543019.gif). This way, the automated processes used by the forum are not involved and the avatar should appear animated.
"Hiking is just walking where it's O.K. to pee." -Demetri Martin

Allen

Postby Allen » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:11 am

Wow!

Great Job dlarson! :)

Cheers!

Return to “Stoves With Character”