Morracan Lathe

Useful information that may come in handy in an emergency situation. It can be hiking related or any other area of every day life situations. Icestorms, huricanes, tornados, floods etc.
zelph

Morracan Lathe

Postby zelph » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:31 pm

The bow drill has many uses. I bet this guy could start a fire real easy :D

"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" stove store = http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Ridgerunner

Re: Morracan Lathe

Postby Ridgerunner » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:22 pm

I find it amazing how resourceful the people of third world countries can be but even more amazed how they use all body parts to accomplish many of their task. :) It makes you realize how fortunate and blessed we are to live where we do ;)
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Postby zelph » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:I find it amazing how resourceful the people of third world countries can be but even more amazed how they use all body parts to accomplish many of their task. :) It makes you realize how fortunate and blessed we are to live where we do ;)

That's for sure.
"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" stove store = http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

sudden

Postby sudden » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:50 am

Ridgerunner wrote:I find it amazing how resourceful the people of third world countries can be but even more amazed how they use all body parts to accomplish many of their task. :) It makes you realize how fortunate and blessed we are to live where we do ;)

And how much we lost too.

So many people alive today that don't understand basic things. Friend of my wife called the furnace repair guy the other day. She didn't know her thermostat needed a new battery.
"People are not persuaded by what we say, but rather by what they understand."

Return to “Survival and Bushcrafts”