My starlyte stove

The stove creations of Oops56 and a Collection of Vintage Stoves of the Past
oops56

My starlyte stove

Postby oops56 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:39 am

I got two of these i think zelph been in my shop. When i first got them they not work to good low flame not much out put. Today was a wet day so i played with my stoves. So just for kicks i made a wind screen for them it takes about a min then all h&&l brakes loose full pot flame lots of heat. Well live and learn. :oops: :oops:

Man play with fire man get burnt

zelph

Re: My starlyte stove

Postby zelph » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:06 pm

I was wondering where I left those. I brought them with to trade for a borde bomb. I found the borde bomb and made the trade. You found my note right????? :lol:

So those little starlytes dont like to be surounded by the windscreen, makes em a little too hot and away they go :lol:

You should fill em with that wick material you have hanging off your bench, that'll slow em down.

What's the case made of that their stored in?
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

oops56

Re: My starlyte stove

Postby oops56 » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:21 pm

zelph wrote:I was wondering where I left those. I brought them with to trade for a borde bomb. I found the borde bomb and made the trade. You found my note right????? :lol:

So those little starlytes dont like to be surounded by the windscreen, makes em a little too hot and away they go :lol:

You should fill em with that wick material you have hanging off your bench, that'll slow em down.

What's the case made of that their stored in?

Card boad and look like not real leather ther other one has new wicks does the same so open windscreen and get a simmer
Man play with fire man get burnt

Return to “Oops56 Creations and Things”