Boston bake bean stove

The stove creations of Oops56 and a Collection of Vintage Stoves of the Past
oops56

Boston bake bean stove

Postby oops56 » Fri May 16, 2008 7:34 am

I got these at the dollar store for something to use them for. I gone brain dead for a new type stove so i just put this togeher for the fun of it works. :lol: :lol:

Man play with fire man get burnt

russb

Re: Boston bake bean stove

Postby russb » Fri May 16, 2008 9:03 am

Looks like the box-windscreen/stand would work great with the original starlyte stove.

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri May 16, 2008 11:28 am

Punch some holes in the container so you can use a larger pot. Let's see some burn marks on the tin, fire that baby up and cook some real baked beans. I'm getting hungry :D

What kind of stove is that orange/red thing off to the left there? :P
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

oops56

Postby oops56 » Fri May 16, 2008 11:54 am

zelph wrote:Punch some holes in the container so you can use a larger pot. Let's see some burn marks on the tin, fire that baby up and cook some real baked beans. I'm getting hungry :D

What kind of stove is that orange/red thing off to the left there? :P

That orange thing is my trash bucket :lol: :lol: The stove re modified it well be a stove of the mouth later got all the bugs out and new stove type
Man play with fire man get burnt

Username75

Postby Username75 » Mon May 19, 2008 12:31 pm

a Miniture bar B Que with heavy duty fencing as a grill.
I just found at Dollar general a pair of Salt and pepper shackers that look like aluminum Cups.
I filled with fiberglass and Alcohol, screwed on the lid and lit, makes a great stove without modification :D

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Mon May 19, 2008 4:29 pm

I just found at Dollar general a pair of Salt and pepper shackers that look like aluminum Cups.
I filled with fiberglass and Alcohol, screwed on the lid and lit, makes a great stove without modification

Fire that baby up and show us some pictures. :) What is the fuel capacity of the shakers?
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Postby zelph » Tue May 27, 2008 11:40 am

Username75 wrote:a Miniture bar B Que with heavy duty fencing as a grill.
I filled with fiberglass and Alcohol, screwed on the lid and lit, makes a great stove without modification :D

How tall are the shakers? Did you enlarge the holes in the lid to get it to burn?

Ridgerunner and I want to see it fired up, making some smoke :lol: :lol: Love the burn photos :mrgreen:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “Oops56 Creations and Things”