How to Write Your First Resume

The stove creations of Oops56 and a Collection of Vintage Stoves of the Past
JohanMath

How to Write Your First Resume

Postby JohanMath » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:21 am

Resume is a standout amongst the most vital devices in your employment search. While talking with abilities, industry-related knowledge, and down to earth aptitudes are vital too, you'll never get the chance to demonstrate these off, if your resume isn't satisfactory. On the off chance that your resume has been moping for a considerable length of time without legitimate consideration, the outcomes for your profession could be shocking. Consider these significant advantages that an elegantly composed resume will offer. Thebest resume writing service[/url] is the early introduction you make on your planned business. On the off chance. that you make an unfortunate display of it, this will likewise be the main impression the organization gets of you. Poor resumes may hit the refuse heap before they've even been perused through. Your resume needs to emerge as spotless, clear, succinct from the first glace. On the off chance that your resume continues for a few pages, has design that is hard to peruse, or displays spelling blunders, you'll never get a require a meeting. An elegantly composed and outwardly satisfying resume will likely purchase yourself enough time for the contracting chief to peruse it. In the event that your capabilities look as great the general presentation, you'll be headed to the following stride in the employing procedure.

zelph

Re: How to Write Your First Resume

Postby zelph » Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:56 am

Some spam is good as you say....with eggs, cut thin and fried well done ;) I removed his/her link. Some links are good as in....sausage links fried well done with eggs :mrgreen: I love eggs any which way :D
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:35 am

Here..download this..it'll give this thread some redeeming social value...
http://www.flasharcade.com/shooting-gam ... -game.html
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:36 am

I usually get spam musubi on wednesday night uke night at the Hawaiian restaurant.. :roll:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:06 am

Spam and eggs....yum yum! I like my spam slightly browned on both sides please. In this case, I think it might be good if it were fried to a burnt crisp :ugeek: :fuel: :DBfire: :bbq: :sci:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:55 pm

I'm going to get 1/2 dozen packs of the singles, precooked for snacking or a quick fix dinner when coming back to camp late in the night.

http://www.spam.com/varieties/spam-single-classic

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:25 pm

For what they charge you for the singles packs(about the same price)..You might be a lot better off to get the big cans,slice and fry them up..and then vacuum pack(presalt and pepper too) them in bigger,cheaper portions than the single packs.At worst,you can store the vacuum packed ones in the freezer or cooler before you put them in your backpack(or for late night nukin')..I would think prefried(or browned on both sides for some people we know) would be a lot easier/quicker to reheat up on the trail,about the same amount of time as it takes you to fry your eggs...or heat them in the pan before the eggs to get the grease to cook your eggs... :dinner:
Hmm..this thread is making me hungry.. :roll: ..The Hawaiian diner I go to has plates of Kalua Pig Nachos...a platter stacked about 4" high in the middle with rows of nachos,cheese,kalua pig(pork butt with liquid smoke and hawaiian salt put in slices on the butt..then cooked several hours and shredded)..then piled high with shredded lettuce,and sliced hot peppers,salsa..more cheese and kalua pig :o ..Damn..now I'm really hungry.. :evil: ...feeds two hungry ukulele players..

zelph

Postby zelph » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:52 pm

Not nice to make me drool as I fast before my 7:00AM lab appointment for tomorrow morning :o :chop: something to keep my mind off your Hawaiian diner :lol:

Good idea to buy the cans and slice larger portions and vacuum pack :D The singles was a quick fix ;) 8-)

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:22 pm

Actually..the wife cooked up kalua pig and cabbage for dinner that night so I did all right also.I headed up to the other house for yardwork and surfing..just got back yesterday.I did get a couple meals of kalua pig up there also..but forgot the tortilla chips for nachos... :taz:
It got up probably in the 70s on Thursday...wednesday was nice..I froze my okole off paddling out in the sound on Tuesday.I forgot how cold the straits can get..even in a wetsuit.. :o

zelph

Postby zelph » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:11 pm

You are one brave soul to go out on the water when it's so cold. Recently read about the ceo of a renown "gear" company succomed to hypothermia when out in a kayak that had over turned in cold waters. (Patagonia) :mrgreen: trying to remember the company name.

I had polish sausage today and head cheese ....porkin out I am :lol:

Return to “Oops56 Creations and Things”