USA Coil Burner

The vintage stoves are still being used.
Show us some pics of yours.
Ridgerunner

USA Coil Burner

Postby Ridgerunner » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:37 am

"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

realityguy

Re: USA Coil Burner

Postby realityguy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:43 am

You know..I passed up some old brass lantern pressurized burner tanks yesterday at the flea market that were parts(no top ends)..I could make something like that out of one of them,but larger...$5 each(had 4).Hmm..maybe next week I'll have another closer look at them to see if I can redo one into something like that.Gotta check the pumps and valves..
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:26 am

Cuz..got one of the other coil stove he has listed..the "Taykit"?..maybe you can get a two-fer on the shipping! ;)
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:56 pm

realityguy wrote:Cuz..got one of the other coil stove he has listed..the "Taykit"?..maybe you can get a two-fer on the shipping! ;)

Cuz, the pocketbook is empty, not much coming in. Time to be frugal. Besides, I have a couple Taykits. :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

zelph

Postby zelph » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:25 pm

You would lose anyway bidding against oops56 :mrgreen: He is sure to be one of the bidders. ;)
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:02 pm

oops56 is probably too busy building his tent stove to worry about vintage camping stoves. :lol:

oops56

Postby oops56 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Ridgerunner wrote:oops56 is probably too busy building his tent stove to worry about vintage camping stoves. :lol:

ha ha you all to late i got two :lol: :lol: last year and not that hi price
Man play with fire man get burnt

zelph

Postby zelph » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:27 am

oops56 wrote:
Ridgerunner wrote:oops56 is probably too busy building his tent stove to worry about vintage camping stoves. :lol:

ha ha you all to late i got two :lol: :lol: last year and not that hi price

Sometimes I think you have two of everything :D

You got two tons of wood for heating this year. Winter is just around the corner up there where you are. :o I'm having two cords delivered this weekend.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:54 am

Almost Zelph, the one thing he doesn't have(and desperately needs) is two outbuildings; one for his stoves and gear and one for his workshop! :lol:

Return to “Vintage Backpacking Stoves”