One jet flame thrower

The vintage stoves are still being used.
Show us some pics of yours.
zelph

One jet flame thrower

Postby zelph » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:00 pm

This is a vintage alcohold single jet alcohol burner. Can be used for dual purpose, soldering and heating one cup of water at a time :D

The photo came off the net. I'll try to remember to get a photo of mine. Little different but same principal. The "coil" stove may have been patterned after the principal applied here.

http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

oops56

Re: One jet flame thrower

Postby oops56 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:24 pm

zelph wrote:This is a vintage alcohold single jet alcohol burner. Can be used for dual purpose, soldering and heating one cup of water at a time :D

The photo came off the net. I'll try to remember to get a photo of mine. Little different but same principal. The "coil" stove may have been patterned after the principal applied here.

I wish you stop this now i got to go and show you a beeter one its cold snow wet its getting dark dam.
Man play with fire man get burnt

oops56

Postby oops56 » Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:36 pm

The one on the left has a pilot flame squeeze the trigger to get main its a pin point flame adjustable. Don't say it i should have took the dust off.

zelph

Postby zelph » Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:21 pm

oops56 wrote:The one on the left has a pilot flame squeeze the trigger to get main its a pin point flame adjustable. Don't say it i should have took the dust off.

The one on the left, does it atomise the fuel when you push the triger? Is it one that you pump up to presurise?
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

oops56

Postby oops56 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:18 am

zelph wrote:
oops56 wrote:The one on the left has a pilot flame squeeze the trigger to get main its a pin point flame adjustable. Don't say it i should have took the dust off.

The one on the left, does it atomise the fuel when you push the trigger? Is it one that you pump up to pressurize?

It don't hold pressure to long need to keep pumping see it lose most of it at the pilot flame

Return to “Vintage Backpacking Stoves”