Fancee Feest simmer

Always good to have some helpful tips when making stove.
Where to get materials cheap, what tool is best.
How to do a specific task. Anything that will help.
Skidsteer

Re: Fancee Feest simmer

Postby Skidsteer » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:06 pm

zelph wrote:Here is what it looks like fired up and the simmer pot in place.

New can for the Fancee Feest? Or are you taking a page from my book and making custom stuff for personal use? :D
Skids

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein, (attributed)

zelph

Postby zelph » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:33 pm

New can for the Fancee Feest? Or are you taking a page from my book and making custom stuff for personal use?

Both!!! :mrgreen:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

zelph

Postby zelph » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:43 pm

This idea of making a stove simmer can be used on the Venom Super Stove and the GoTo stove.

Thanks Daren, great idea.

This is just a bump of sorts. I was reading how to bake muffins in a jello mold and the question came up on how to make the super stove simmer.

ConnieD

Postby ConnieD » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:04 pm

zelph,

I can't look at your post on page 3, at Photobucket, without a password.

I think you have to make the image, or video, "public".

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:01 pm

I think you're right, Connie. Zelph might have inadvertably restricted that particular photobucket album. :?
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:23 pm

Photobucket made some changes awhile ago that changed some of the formats/folders to private verses public viewing.It may have been their doing.I've run into that myself in my photobucket account.I think they changed it to add in special viewing areas for friends so people could add on restricted areas for family and other groups using unique passwords where the general public couldn't access.Inadvertently some of the folders got placed in those areas by accident without the owner's knowledge..probably happened to him also...
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

ConnieD

Postby ConnieD » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm

I had better go check my Photobucket account.

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:42 pm

More than likely enough people requested that desire to have options for separate folders so they made/changed it that way.. I think.I always wanted something like that to have a separate private side for restricted viewing.To me it makes more sense than running two different accounts in photobucket,one private and one public.
I noticed at one time my pictures in bplite ended up not coming up after a 'change' they made..think I recall having to change it back to "public".If your pictures are showing on the site here and you don't run into the sign in page at photobucket..it's probably fine...
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Postby zelph » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:41 am

Bumping up this thread to say I found the inventor of the simmer device used on the starlyte and I eventually used it to simmer the GoTo stove. Thanks again Daren :D

Return to “Stove Making Tips”