new guy from mississippi

Welcome to bpLite. Introduce yourself, give a little hello and WELCOME.
sploiz

new guy from mississippi

Post by sploiz » Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:20 am

just stopping by to say hello. the activation email got me worried tho. how did you know that i like to make pasta masala? are you stalking me?

zelph

Re: new guy from mississippi

Post by zelph » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:37 am

sploiz wrote:just stopping by to say hello. the activation email got me worried tho. how did you know that i like to make pasta masala? are you stalking me?
:D Stalking :?: No, I do a google on everyone that registers with bplite before their account is activated. It's how I weed out the spammers. I think it was the second page on google that your login name came up. I could see there was a tie in with your email info/name. 2+2 =4 a little here a little there said you were a good guy/girl. My method does not work all the time :o some spam gets by now and then.

Welcome to bplite. Hope you can share your recipe for making pasta masala and other favorites. :dinner:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

sploiz

Post by sploiz » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:45 pm

well that explains why it took a little while for the activation email to come, i'm used to them coming instantly. now i had to go google myself to see where i had posted about that. i completely forgot that i had a blogspot page, but i guess you could tell that since i only had 1 post. i wish i had wrote down the recipe for that. i go through phases in my cooking and always think "yeah i'll remember that recipe"... NOPE.

zelph

Post by zelph » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:34 pm

Isn't it amazing how much google can remember :o Google and other "bots" are here all the time recording data that people contribute.

Someday when you least expect it you'll remember how you made the pasta masala.

We're glad you're here. ;)

sploiz

Post by sploiz » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:56 pm

i'm just getting back into camping after a 12 year break since my days in scouts. i started out over at hammock forums. they helped me have a warm comfortable nights sleep. now that i have gotten that squared away, i started looking into having a warm meal. people really seemed to like your fancy feast stove, which lead me here.

Ridgerunner

Post by Ridgerunner » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Welcome sploiz! The Fancy Feast stove is a nice little stove along with many others you will read about here on the site. Are you a hammock hanger or prefer tents? Anyway, glad to have you here. Feel free to share your hiking experience or any ideas on DIY gear or saving weight :D
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

simplepeddler

Post by simplepeddler » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Welcome.........

cadyak

Post by cadyak » Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:21 am

Welcome from Georgia...

JesterJosev

Post by JesterJosev » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:39 pm

Greetings from the Great White North (I'm a Canuck). If your interested in discussing your passions for small stringed instruments, classic cars, stoves, and outdoorsmanship you will find yourself in good company. Now an important question, do you make your own alfredo sauce with whipping cream and nutmeg, or do you buy the premade stuff in the jar?

zelph

Post by zelph » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:34 pm

I wanna know what simplepeddler been up to down in LA. He and his son cook up some mean jambalaya :D