Top of the Day to You !

Welcome to bpLite. Introduce yourself, give a little hello and WELCOME.
User avatar
zelph
Posts: 15783
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:53 pm

Re: Top of the Day to You !

Postby zelph » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:58 am

You be the "Stove Man" Oops

After viewing your video I'm convinced that you are "Stove Man"

Bigbull has been reduced to tinybull unless he comes up with some photos or a video. :DBfire:
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

BigBull

Re: Top of the Day to You !

Postby BigBull » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Happy St. Patricks Day, lads and lassies ! How do I email you Zelph to get my stove? I have over 370 commercial one burner stoves from all over the world. They are all neatly shelved in our shop and documented in our catatog. There are a few rare ones that I am still looking for and when they become available, they're mine ! :P I am a part time photographer and most everything I have is documented on 35mm and slides. I am old school and have not converted to the digital cameras yet. Maybe if you have a fax machine I could send you a copy of a picture of the inside of my shop that you could post for me. I see oops has a few stoves but you need to display them better. Make some shelves ;) I don't know how you find what your looking for but then again, after seeing some of your workshops, I understand that only YOU know where a certain item is. Don't let your spouse move something or you'll be searching forever ! :lol: :lol:

oops56
Posts: 1920
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:31 am

Re: Top of the Day to You !

Postby oops56 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:53 pm

BigBull wrote:Happy St. Patricks Day, lads and lassies ! How do I email you Zelph to get my stove? I have over 370 commercial one burner stoves from all over the world. They are all neatly shelved in our shop and documented in our catatog. There are a few rare ones that I am still looking for and when they become available, they're mine ! :P I am a part time photographer and most everything I have is documented on 35mm and slides. I am old school and have not converted to the digital cameras yet. Maybe if you have a fax machine I could send you a copy of a picture of the inside of my shop that you could post for me. I see oops has a few stoves but you need to display them better. Make some shelves ;) I don't know how you find what your looking for but then again, after seeing some of your workshops, I understand that only YOU know where a certain item is. Don't let your spouse move something or you'll be searching forever ! :lol: :lol:

I know where all my stoves are just cant put my hands on them :lol: :lol: can you just give a few names of some of your stoves
Man play with fire man get burnt

User avatar
zelph
Posts: 15783
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:53 pm

Re: Top of the Day to You !

Postby zelph » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Ron I sent you a message and all you have to do is click on the area up above that says "1 new message". Look at the top of the page just below the mountain scape.

Do you have a website that lists the stoves that you have in your "catalog" or a list that you can post here to show us the names of the different one. We have members here that ooddles of rare stoves and just might have one that your looking for.

What's the location of your antique store, I have a nephew that will be getting on the AT not too far from your area?
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

User avatar
zelph
Posts: 15783
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:53 pm

Re: Top of the Day to You !

Postby zelph » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:43 am

BigBull wrote:My hobby is building and collecting camp stoves. I have a "mans-room" full of stoves from all over the world. You can see my collection at BigBull Creations. Stop on by. I am the largest stove collector in the world. It's a fact. It is rough being top dog in stove collecting as people get jealous and try to knock you down. Somehow, in their little minds, they think if they trash talk my collection it will make theirs look better. I am a bigger and better person than these jealous wannabes. My friends and "regular customers" know I am the biggest and have the best stove collection in the WORLD !!! Thanks Zelph ! Your the Man !(next to me) If you would like to help maintain my standing as the worlds largest stove collector, feel free to send me one of each of your stove designs. I always give credit to the designer as long as I can recollect your name. Nice site, keep up the good work ! As always, take a kid camping, hunting, or fishing and let them experience nature first hand! This is BigBull signing off !
GOT STOVES !!! :DP:


Bigbull, you're not the only one up there in Maine that feels the way you do. JJ and tiny live somwhere around Bangor. Meet up with them and share some of your experiences. Shed a tear or two over who's the biggest and best. Show them the "Cobalt" stove that I put in the mail for you. Now that's a stove that everyone will want to be part of their collection. It won't sit on a shelf though, you'll want to use it on a daily basis. :D
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

User avatar
Ridgerunner
Posts: 5268
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:08 pm
Location: SW, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Top of the Day to You !

Postby Ridgerunner » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:42 am

:DB: :DB: :DB: :DB: :DB: :DB:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:DBfire: :DBfire: :DBfire: :DBfire: :DBfire: :DBfire:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:DP: :DP: :DP: :DP: :DP: :DP:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

David@Whiteblaze
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Re: Top of the Day to You !

Postby David@Whiteblaze » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:06 pm

:DB: :DP: :DB: :DP: :DP: :DB: :DB: :DB: :DP: :DP: :DB: :DP:
:DB: :DP: :DB: :DP: :DP: :DP: :DB: :DP: :DP: :DP: :DB: :DP:
:DB: :DB: :DB: :DP: :DP: :DP: :DB: :DP: :DP: :DP: :DB: :DP:
:DB: :DP: :DB: :DP: :DP: :DP: :DB: :DP: :DP: :DP: :DP: :DP:
:DB: :DP: :DB: :DP: :DP: :DB: :DB: :DB: :DP: :DP: :DB: :DP:

Vibe
Posts: 372
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:28 pm
Location: Little Rock, AR.

Re: Top of the Day to You !

Postby Vibe » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:53 pm

zelph wrote:Bigbull has been reduced to tinybull unless he comes up with some photos or a video. :DBfire:


Hmmmmm.
Ya know there are an AWFUL lot of similarities between "BigBull" and "MiniBull"
Maine - check
Bull in name - check
Lots of stoves - check
Windmill powered shop - check
ends post with "GOT (stuff)" - check
The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.
- Marcus Aurelius--------------------------------------------- Image

User avatar
Ridgerunner
Posts: 5268
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:08 pm
Location: SW, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Top of the Day to You !

Postby Ridgerunner » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Vibe wrote:
zelph wrote:Bigbull has been reduced to tinybull unless he comes up with some photos or a video. :DBfire:


Hmmmmm.
Ya know there are an AWFUL lot of similarities between "BigBull" and "MiniBull"
Maine - check
Bull in name - check
Lots of stoves - check
Windmill powered shop - check
ends post with "GOT (stuff)" - check


Ron Boston-John Austin
the best at what he does- check
What a spoof :DP:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

User avatar
zelph
Posts: 15783
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:53 pm

Re: Top of the Day to You !

Postby zelph » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:14 pm

:DB: :DP: :DB: :DP: :DB: :DP: :DB: :DP: :DB: :DP:

It's always good for a belly laugh Ridgerunner. Never thought it could be someone from here pulling that off ;)

David, it was an inside spoof to check on my awareness. RR is "BigBull" :D The guy he's portraying is "Merde" head. :o
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/


Return to “Welcome to bpLite.com!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests