Lots of turkey

Questions or comments about hiking in general? Post them here!
Ridgerunner

Re: Lots of turkey

Postby Ridgerunner » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:45 am

zelph wrote:Had leftovers all day today :D

Do you have enough projects going to keep you busy while on vacation? :mrgreen:

Way too many projects. It is deer gun season now and I had to take my daughter to the airport and visit mom in the hospital so no hunting today. Tomorrow, I need to attach the four 12 foot 4x4 legs and cross bracing to my deer tower and then stand it up once I recruit some help plus I need to move half the contents of the garage for the addition that is being framed tomorrow. I guess that should keep me busy for awhile ;)
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Postby zelph » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Oh boy, you got your hands full. Pace yourself :D

I have outside stuff to do tomorrow before the freeze comes upon us. :roll:
"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" stove store = http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

acanais46

Postby acanais46 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:34 am

zelph wrote:I don't know who bagged the one I ate today :mrgreen: we had so many at our family gathering it was hard to remember who was who :lol: My wife is one of 8 sisters and she has one brother ....poor guy!!!!!! :mrgreen: Tomorrow the leftovers and let the baking of cookies begin for the cookie exchange on Sat. cookies and more turkey that we will prepare for my daughters family. I'm so grateful to have family here and at home in Northern Illinois. It's been a good, safe day.

Be careful out there wherever you may be hiking, hunting or just out for a stroll :D

Eat good, laugh a lot, enjoy life!!! :D

Russ, that Fancee Feest keeps going and going and going..............it turned out to be one of the bestess ever 8-)

I see that you are a great patissier or a great dreamer, but I'm sure you do a good job.

zelph

Postby zelph » Wed May 10, 2017 7:25 am

I do better at dreaming than baking :mrgreen:
"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" stove store = http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “General”