Deer On The Move

Your most amazing photos.
Some funny photos as well.
realityguy

Re: Deer On The Move

Postby realityguy » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Come to think of it, his rather insistent. But I think the Deer Traps should be required along the side of the highway. You wouldn't have to prime them with corn, photos of a bumper should be sufficient.

I think a photo of RR on his bike might work also..that seems to attract deer. :roll:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:15 pm

realityguy wrote:
Come to think of it, his rather insistent. But I think the Deer Traps should be required along the side of the highway. You wouldn't have to prime them with corn, photos of a bumper should be sufficient.

I think a photo of RR on his bike might work also..that seems to attract deer. :roll:

:P :P :P :roll:

I have installed not one but two deer whistles on the front fender of my motorcycle and the deer don't seam to change their behavior when I approach or go by. Maybe I need to go faster :?
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Maybe you should add a few pinwheels to the handlebars and wear a beany hat..plus a set of the old fifty's handlebar end streamers.. :roll:

..but then you'd probably just be killing deer..rolling around and laughing at ya... :roll:

oh well..you can't win. ;)

I once rented a 20' aluminum plank that had the corrugated topside for walking..We were putting a tongue and groove ceiling in a ski chalet at the top of Steven's Pass in the cascades.The dang thing straped to the racks on the roof whistled so loud all the way up there we couldn't hear each other even with the windows closed..maybe you should get one of those and pack it around... :lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Postby zelph » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:36 pm

Nothign really says Arapaho anywhere. Or German or English or French.

Your bald Mr. Clean head says Arapaho :mrgreen: That's cool if you are Arapaho. I have a keen interest in Native Americans and their history. They came from Isreal :o

Once in a while I'll see a flat bed trailer hauling 12" diameter plastic pipe about the length of the trailer. I always thought it would be nice for the hauler to block the entrance to the pipes in some fashion so they would emit different tones as he drove down the highway :lol: Like a huge pipe organ laying flat :DB:
"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" stove store = http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

ConnieD

Postby ConnieD » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:01 am

Well! When I said it, the park ranger slid right off his chair to the floor, he was laughing so hard.

The meeting broke up, and he said, "Are you coming to the next meeting"? No. He looked so disappointed.

I think you had to be there.

People can be so self-righteous. It was the right thing to say at the time.

Return to “Amazing Photos”