tent challenge

Got an idea for a DIY tarp, tent or hammock? Looking for a better shelter? This is the place to discuss it!
Ridgerunner

Re: tent challenge

Postby Ridgerunner » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:35 am

IR, did you ever finish that tent? Was the Academy tent worth a buck? Who won the contest but more important, was the case of Captain Morgans paid up?
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

Alexx

Postby Alexx » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:05 am

Actually, we have obtained loved ones members scaled covering with three bedrooms and a typical area. We used to have a movie trailer covering and since we do not have that any more, we were fortunate enough to get o loan of a sizeable one from our best buddies, Seamus and Trish. My Seamus desires the elements will keep tis eve so we can try to set it up. The other day we tried to set up our smaller sized ‘back up’ covering at one of the ladies operating activities for a bit of protection type the components and after battling the breeze and rainfall it was that only 3 out of 4 posts were existing. Now how exactly does that happen? If there are four posts when you take the covering down and everything gets loaded away then how is there only 3 the next time? It’s probably concealing with all those individual footwear somewhere right under our noses! I will publish a picture later if the covering actually gets put up.

zelph

Postby zelph » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:48 am

I've had a few tents that were a challenge....too many poles and sleeves to put them through :mrgreen:
"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" stove store = http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “Shelter Skelter”