"E-Z Fold Windscreen" for backpackers

Come check out a compilation of Zelph's stove designs.
zelph

Re: "E-Z Fold Windscreen" for backpackers

Postby zelph » Tue May 12, 2009 1:13 pm

Tobit wrote:Nevermind. I just ordered a "Cobalt Blue" kit off of your eBay listings. I need another stove like I need a hole in my head but I really like the windscreen and collapsible fuel flask. :lol:

Thank You Tobit!!! I sent your Cobalt Blue out this morning. :D
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

deadhorsejoe

Postby deadhorsejoe » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:31 pm

Zelph,

Purchased one of your cobalt blue kits off of ebay several months ago and really like it. Works great with my chopped heiny pot. Really like the ez fold windscreen also. I need to purchase a couple of more of these windscreens if possible. Do you have any for sale. Thanks.

Deadhorse

DarenN

Postby DarenN » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:47 pm

DHJoe;
welcome aboard!
Zelph is currently on a road trip. i'm sure he'll get back to you as soon as he gets a chance to check in with us.

Daren...
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:43 pm

deadhorsejoe wrote:Zelph,

Purchased one of your cobalt blue kits off of ebay several months ago and really like it. Works great with my chopped heiny pot. Really like the ez fold windscreen also. I need to purchase a couple of more of these windscreens if possible. Do you have any for sale. Thanks.

Deadhorse

I no longer have them for sale to new customers. I will make some available to those that have made a purchase from me in the past.

My supplies are low at present and my vacation time is interferring with the sale of stoves and things. :o

I send you a PM with my email address so you can send me your shipping info etc.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “Zelph's Stoveworks Factory”