Cyclone, pennystove and eye-candy

Post your new stove ideas here! All stoves welcome.
Q_x

Cyclone, pennystove and eye-candy

Post by Q_x » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:27 pm

sorry, blanked
Last edited by Q_x on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Delete this account, please

zelph

Re: Cyclone, pennystove and eye-candy

Post by zelph » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:29 am

Pot - stainless steel, 0,5l of tap water. Ambient temperature - 25 to 30 C (pretty warm)
8 minutes to boil the water, 3 minutes of burn after it. This means it should be OK to use 15 ml of denatured alcohol + 3,5 ml of water in such warm conditions.

5l of tap water boiled on 20 ml of fuel is fantastic :D

Great eye candy, love the swirl pattern. You have done really well at making stoves :D

Off Topic

I was able to view a movie yesterday by the name of "Man Of Marble" directed by Andrzej Wajda. It was a very enlightening movie. I also read a review of the movie by Lisa diCaprio of "Jump Cut" (no. 27, July 1982, pp, 7-12) I picked up the video at the local video rental store.

Did you see the movie when it came to the theaters in your neighborhood?
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Q_x

Post by Q_x » Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:31 am

sorry, blanked
Last edited by Q_x on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

oops56

Post by oops56 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:08 am

Obanl sound like you need to build a alcohol stove have some coffee or tea sit under a tree take nature in and smell the flowers :lol: :lol:
Man play with fire man get burnt

zelph

Post by zelph » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:03 am

I love this place so much, that I'm looking for a reasonable way to relocate myself to Cape Town or New Zealand. It was enough pain and humiliation for me and my family not to live here much longer.
I wish you well on your endeavors to relocate and I thank you for your insight into the situation that exists in your country. Opps is right, time to kick back, have a cuppa tea made with one of your creative stoves, use some isopropyl :D Sit back and think of how you can manage the relocation. Cape Town sounds like a good choice. New Zealand is not bad either :D

DarenN

Post by DarenN » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:14 pm

zelph wrote:
I love this place so much, that I'm looking for a reasonable way to relocate myself to Cape Town or New Zealand. It was enough pain and humiliation for me and my family not to live here much longer.
I wish you well on your endeavors to relocate and I thank you for your insight into the situation that exists in your country. Opps is right, time to kick back, have a cuppa tea made with one of your creative stoves, use some isopropyl :D Sit back and think of how you can manage the relocation. Cape Town sounds like a good choice. New Zealand is not bad either :D
Canada is nice too!
as long as you don't end up in Toronto!! :lol:
the nice thing for people immigrating to Canada is how easy it is. we'll let anybody in.

i've paddled a few times with an older gent that came from Poland. i love to listen to his stories of paddling at his home in his youth.

i always listen to the stories of older folks. there is much to be learned. ;)
"I'd rather be happy than right." Slartibartfast

zelph

Post by zelph » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Paddling the coast of Poland on the Baltic they find Amber globes on the shoreline, not cheapo glass :D

Q_x

Post by Q_x » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:17 am

sorry, blanked