isopropyl clean burning ideas

Post your new stove ideas here! All stoves welcome.
realityguy

Re: isopropyl clean burning ideas

Post by realityguy » Thu May 06, 2010 10:50 am

E D I T:
There should be the video here. But it was deleted by DarreN due to the untolerable type of profanity in the soundtrack's lyrics. If you're feeling immune to any sexual abusive content, feel free to visit my channel on YT at your own risk and find this penstove video. I'm user KIFQHESE there.

Please don't feel offended about it.It's just that a lot of people on a "family" type site try to protect their own or other people's children from profanity and sexual lyrics as much as possible.I generally don't listen to music in videos on here so didn't catch it or I might have been the one that did it..even though it really doesn't offend ME personally.People are just doing their job here to eliminate spam and other distractions that might offend some people and chase them elsewhere because of it.If you want,redo the video,omitting the bad content,and edit it back in.I'm sure other people reading the thread would be more inclined to view it here than have to take a sidetrip to YT..
Just my opinion...Keep on posting your ideas!..we're interested! ;)
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Vibe

Post by Vibe » Thu May 06, 2010 11:49 am

Dang. I missed it. I watched the vid with the sound off.
The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.
- Marcus Aurelius--------------------------------------------- Image

Q_x

Post by Q_x » Thu May 06, 2010 12:48 pm

also blanked
Last edited by Q_x on Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Delete this account, please

zelph

Post by zelph » Thu May 06, 2010 1:32 pm

zelph wrote:
Q_x wrote:. It will be not a ConeZone, but the earlier just tinkering's design - a kind of prolonged sideburner with low placed air inlets and a partial internal combustion.
Nice idea, something to look forward to. The more stoves you build/design, the more we learn. Thank you for sharing your creations. :D
The video will be part of our learning process. We make stoves and videos and lots of photos. :D

Onward to the prolonged sideburner..........let the fun begin!!!!! :D
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/