Too hot, I'm bored

Post your new stove ideas here! All stoves welcome.
texron

Too hot, I'm bored

Post by texron » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:43 pm

zelph

Re: Too hot, I'm bored

Post by zelph » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:19 pm

Texas was on national news yesterday because of it's heat and dryness. Drought conditions abounding everywhere. Go up into the mountains this weekend to cool off and kickback. You still heading this way to spend some time at starved Rock?
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

texron

Post by texron » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:30 pm

zelph wrote:. Go up into the mountains this weekend to cool off and kickback. You still heading this way to spend some time at starved Rock?

Go up to the mountains? The ones 8 hours away? :lol: Yep, still headin' your way the second week of August, not sure exactly yet. As it gets a little closer I'll have a date.

realityguy

Post by realityguy » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:38 pm

Oh..Oh..appears there's another stovie monster in TX.... :o

:lol:

First of all..you gotta get a cat or two that will eat nothing but fancy feast..then a couple of kids that drink lots of pop..besides a good supply of Heinekin for yourself.. :mrgreen: Then you'll start doing what my signature says... :lol:When you buy that first cool looking can of codfish eyeballs in tofu..you'll be a stovie!.. :mrgreen: (old joke)
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

irrationalsolutions

Post by irrationalsolutions » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:51 pm

dont talk about it being too hot. im in hte same boat. i have the weekend off and i cant do anything because of the heat.

i may end up in RR's area the second week in aug.
“Do or do not... there is NO try.” Yoda

Luke "Whats in (out) there?" Yoda "Only what you take with you."

Luke "I can’t believe it." Yoda "That is why you Fail.”

texron

Post by texron » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:59 pm

realityguy wrote:Oh..Oh..appears there's another stovie monster in TX.... :o

:lol:

First of all..you gotta get a cat or two that will eat nothing but fancy feast..then a couple of kids that drink lots of pop..besides a good supply of Heinekin for yourself.. :mrgreen: Then you'll start doing what my signature says... :lol:When you buy that first cool looking can of codfish eyeballs in tofu..you'll be a stovie!.. :mrgreen: (old joke)

Does the horrible canned salmon I bought count? I'm off to Walmart tomorrow to buy some supplies, then to Lowes for some cozy makin' materials. Can't go outside might as well tinker....ALTHOUGH...they say it might get down to 92 degrees by Sunday..COLD FRONT!!!! :DP: :DB: :DP: :DB: :DP: :DB:

zelph

Post by zelph » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:22 pm

Head on over to my hometown of Rockford. High temperature expected for tomorrow is 63 degrees. Check the national weather in the AM and you'll see what's going on in the midwest. :D

Fancy Feast cat food has turned many into Stovies :mrgreen:

texron

Post by texron » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:23 pm

zelph wrote:Head on over to my hometown of Rockford. :

soon

zelph

Post by zelph » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Moved here from another forum. doing some paper work :)