Ebay Makeover

Post your new stove ideas here! All stoves welcome.
zelph

Ebay Makeover

Postby zelph » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:33 pm

I won an auction for a 2 burner skeleton alcohol stove. I'm going to use Venom Super Stoves and Companion Burners as my fuel containers when I'm ready to cook. this a work-in-progress project. I won the auction for .99 and $20.00 shipping. The stove framework is stainless steel. Stove is normally used on boats, surface mounted on countertops. I needed another stove to play with :mrgreen:
Attachments
004.JPG
003.JPG
"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" stove store = http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Ridgerunner

Re: Ebay Makeover

Postby Ridgerunner » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:39 pm

How well did this project work for you?
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Postby zelph » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:14 pm

I played with it for a while, kept in view for further ideas :D

I may have sent it to Daren??? and then again I may still have it under some stuff in the garage. I'm going to empty out the garage this summer so if it's there I'll find it. :o

Now that I'm back from Mississippi, I have to get my riding mower ready for action. Today's rain watered the grass really well :roll:

I'm working on Starlyte burners to build up inventory so I can focus on the garage project. Soon I'll be running out of Fancee Feest :roll:

I have a stove somewhere that may have belong to your uncle. When I find it I'll let you know to make sure the name on it matches. I think I might be able to find his name in my emails. He's an archaeologist/anthropologist

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:24 pm

What is in the works for your garage project? Is that going to be your workshop since you disassembled the greenhouse? Do you plan on getting your nice canoe in the water this summer?
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Postby zelph » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:25 pm

The garage needs to be emptied completely. Items to keep will be put into a rental storage facility, others in a yard sale. Anything left over will go to the thrift store. Getting ready to make a life chnge :o

Return to “Homemade Stove Ideas”