Wanted: Impossible Item? (Heineken Cans/Pots)

Have some lightweight gear to be rid of for one reason or another, post it here!!!
Hobo62288

Wanted: Impossible Item? (Heineken Cans/Pots)

Postby Hobo62288 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:34 am

So, I suppose I joined lightweight backpacking train a little too late and I'm trying to find a Heineken can/pot for myself. I've done a lot of googling and there seem to be some places that do still sale them but I haven't confirmed that by hunting them down, just going by the websites. So does anyone have a way to get them where you live? Or has my searching lead me astray? If anyone has info I would appreciate it. I know I can use the Foster's cans, and I do, but I still want a couple Heineken cans to make some gear with. Sorry if you're tired of people asking about these also but I had to ask.

Ridgerunner

Re: Wanted: Impossible Item? (Heineken Cans/Pots)

Postby Ridgerunner » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:15 am

Heineken stopped mAking the barrel shaped can a year ago. Your best bet would be to check eBay.
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

zelph

Re: Wanted: Impossible Item? (Heineken Cans/Pots)

Postby zelph » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:23 am

I have one that I can part with for a premium price............your firstborn son :mrgreen:

or your daughter, how much you want for your daughter(J.Baluchi- Blues Brothers?) :mrgreen:
"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" stove store = http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “New and Used Gear For Sale”