Svea 123

Have some lightweight gear to be rid of for one reason or another, post it here!!!
shootera3

Svea 123

Postby shootera3 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:53 am

I have an older 123, in excellent condition. It does not have jet cleaner or original pot handle. $65.00, shipping included in U.S. Call Steve 609-726-1486 for more info.
DSCF0001.JPG

oops56

Re: Svea 123

Postby oops56 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:47 am

to much 30.00 more like it and free shipping
Man play with fire man get burnt

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:53 pm

I think RR needs another one ;)
"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" stove store = http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:41 am

Nah, we're in a recession/depression period of time. Antiques are sitting on shelves collecting dust. Homes are being foreclosed on and some home owners just walk away from their investment. I own six svea's and did not pay over $20 for any of them. If you want to sell it for $65, shine it up and put it on eBay cheap with a $65 reserve. You might get lucky. There are collectors with deep pockets. It was a popular stove back in the day and are easily available unlike the Borde Bomb. Best wishes selling your stove and thanks for stopping by to visit ;)
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:32 pm

I bought one of the GAZ globetrotters today for $5..only because it had a nice pot/case with the handle..and I have a dozen canisters..and two others..
Those model Sveas are all over ebay being sold for as little as $15 to over $100!..Maybe Oops will sell you one of his for $20..has hell frozen over yet? :roll:

(Personally I think Oops has it in his last will and testament to be buried under a pile of old hiking stoves..)

:lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:09 am

Wanted: Potential grave robber!......... :lol:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:50 am

I hear he also wants a borde bomb on the headstone..You should be able to figure out which one it is when you get there without even reading the names.Did you get the invite and stove list for the after-garage sale?They had to send mine bookrate.. :lol:

No offense..Oops..we're just having fun and drooling at the same time.. ;) ..I see my wife taking notes over my shoulder about the invite idea... :roll:
Heaven help her should I die before her!:lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

oops56

Postby oops56 » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:08 pm

:lol: :lol: a grave stone lawn sale oops grave site sale :lol: :lol:
i guess i should i put a price tag on my stoves so the wife not get screwed on price that is
Man play with fire man get burnt

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:59 am

oops56 wrote::lol: :lol: a grave stone lawn sale oops grave site sale :lol: :lol:
i guess i should i put a price tag on my stoves so the wife not get screwed on price that is

Oops56,that is a really good idea! My folks have a house full of antiques and collectibles. Years ago, mom started tagging many pieces with how much she paid, it's book value, and any family heritage. Of course 911 has put a damper on the collectible market but it gives your loved ones an idea of the items value so they don't get fleeced by selling it at a garage sale for pennies on the dollar.

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:26 am

oops, you might also teach your wife how to sell online to get maximum value for your collection. Come to think of it, you might want to leave that info in a safety deposit box to be opened at TOD, otherwise, you may come home one day to see Mrs. oops with a $15,000 quilting machine in HER new workshop and her new car parked in the driveway only to find your muesem to be half empty :o ..... :lol: :lol:

Return to “New and Used Gear For Sale”