WTB: Bongo Pro

Have some lightweight gear to be rid of for one reason or another, post it here!!!
Rikall

WTB: Bongo Pro

Postby Rikall » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:47 pm

I am looking for a MBD Bongo Pro to complete a collection I am trying to put together. Does anyone have one that that would be willing to part with?

Ridgerunner

Re: WTB: Bongo Pro

Postby Ridgerunner » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:50 pm

just tinkering wrote:I think that finding a used MBD Bongo Pro on this site is as easy as ordering a steak at a vegan restaurant. Best wishes.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That would probably go for any MBD stoves on this site but I would suggest writing Tinny an email and see if he would make you one. ;)

Is that a Bongo Pro that Oops has in his Avatar?
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Maybe he's collecting a whole series of bull stoves to make a matching set like oops did...I didn't even know what MBD was... :roll: ..I had a congo drum I wanted to sell him... :mrgreen:

:lol:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Postby zelph » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:49 pm

I've see them on ebay at least once a week. They usually go for $10.00....tops maybe $13.00.
"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" stove store = http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Rikall

Postby Rikall » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:05 am

just tinkering wrote:I think that finding a used MBD Bongo Pro on this site is as easy as ordering a steak at a vegan restaurant. Best wishes.

I thought it would be dangerous territory asking on here. :lol:

However I thought there may be a few closet MBD owners out there willing to part with a much maligned piece of equipment. ;)

zelph

Postby zelph » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:27 am

Evidently you must be what folks refer to as a "gear head" :D It's interesting to watch forums and see individuals purchase one stove after another. Seems like the stove is used a couple of times and shelved and then on to another. There is a guy here in my home town that buys from the cult and others, try it once and sells on ebay at auction. I purchased my BushBuddy from him. I saved on shipping charges.......he hand delivered to my door :D

He said to me one time: "people have special needs"

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

Apparently asking about one on ALL the hiking sites might get you results ;) ..but I think you should take Zelph's advice and just keep your eyes on ebay..and save a ton of dough.More than likely you'll get one there..Check craigs also occasionally..or do what ebayers do now and just google it..one will come up for dirt cheap.
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

ConnieD

Postby ConnieD » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:58 am

However I thought there may be a few closet MBD owners out there willing to part with a much maligned piece of equipment.

Now, that's funny :!: I have a Heiniken can wrapped with wick.

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:02 am

:o :shock: :oops:

:lol:

zelph

Postby zelph » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:15 pm

ConnieD wrote:
However I thought there may be a few closet MBD owners out there willing to part with a much maligned piece of equipment.

Sell him your bongo :D

Return to “New and Used Gear For Sale”