A little Frustration

Videos of the do-it-yourself stoves.
zelph

A little Frustration

Postby zelph » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:40 pm

I did not listen to this video, just read a few comments. See what you think of it.

http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

ridebks

Re: A little Frustration

Postby ridebks » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:21 pm

It's a reply to a vid done by "that guy"! He is dispelling a few things that were questioned and said he cod do better by "that guy"! It appears that "that guy" called everyone on HForums lemmings!

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:39 am

The little bit I read seems to follow in line what I've thought about "that guy" from the beggining. Something that comes to mind is the heineken can wrapped in fiberglass wick. Because of his tactics, choice of words and clever video editing he projects misleading information to his unsuspecting viewers. His body language is easily read when he is being devious. I don't follow his videos because of so many things I find wrong with his statements. It's easy to find fault there. There are many on Hammockforums that disagree with the guy and others that are in his defense. He still has his Cult followers at his side.

Makes me think of the failures that he has had and all of the people that purchased the failed products. The "bad fuel" syndrone to cover up a problem with the bios. That little fiasko that took place here on bplite. His followers were in agreement about the bad fuel :roll: His followers drink just enough coolaide to keep them alive but on the verge of being brain dead.

Oops56 was dealt a low blow by him and his cult. That issue frosts me to no end.

I find out about some of these goings on by folks that "subscribe" to my video channel on youtube. I in turn sub to their channel. While there i can see what videos they have favorited and also their latest comments made on different videos. I'm able to read how others are finding that guy to be irritating.

"Smokeeater" has had his fill of that guy. He's a hammocker and stove maker.

"Angrysparrow" at hammockforums came into the thread that was discussing the guys misleadings and was in defense of the guy. We can see where his friends are.

ridebks

Postby ridebks » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:28 pm

I sub to his YT channel to see all the mayhem he causes. He has definitly turned alot of hammockers off his products. He does give out bad info and then tries to apogize and say he didn't mean it that way. His latest is that he is looking for a retireee or get this...a "handicaped person" with a CNC machine to help manufacture rings for fosters pots. He also says he has invented a ring that fits around the middle of a fosters pot, wrapped with twine over it, to make it sturdy in the middle. You name was mentiond about the ridgeline and he thought it was a great idea but seemedabor intensive. He's a crack pot looking for people to blow his ego even bigger.

zelph

Postby zelph » Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:59 am

He's a character!!!!

Wait till he sees my ring for the lip of the foster's :mrgreen:

It's super fine!!!! Don't need no cnc machine to make it :lol: I perfected the proceedure and will be making some cut down versions. going to make a few of those small kitchen set ups that get put in the plastic container. He makes them and so does smokeater. I might as well be vendor #3 :mrgreen:

sudden

Postby sudden » Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:57 am

You solved the heineken problem with those new pots.
And now there is no need for an extra part to add strength, all at a fair price.
"People are not persuaded by what we say, but rather by what they understand."

ridebks

Postby ridebks » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Love the pots and the phosiphy of no added parts, for both the pot and ur stoves.

zelph

Postby zelph » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:52 pm

ridebks wrote:Love the pots and the phosiphy of no added parts, for both the pot and ur stoves.

It's been my goal based on the simplicity of the "Supercat" stove :D

Here is a video of pots made in a simple manner. No rings to slide over the pot to protect it, just added ridges. No cnc lathes required to make the ring on my pots. They are sealed with food grade sealer to keep out moisture.

The word will get out and that guy will be trying to better me. To make his rings smaller :mrgreen: Next, he'll be putting flat aluminum bottoms on his. Better yet, he'll use copper. ;)

Watch the video:

cadyak

Postby cadyak » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:57 am

I left one comment regarding one of "that guy's" self-centered tirades and I am now banished/blocked. :lol:

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:41 am

cadyak..don't worry about it..we can tell all the followers by the knee callouses and "brown nose tattoo" they have.. :lol:
I don't think I've been banished..but I haven't posted to(or look at) his videos or even signed up on You-tube..
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Return to “YouTube's Finest Stovies”