A little Frustration

Videos of the do-it-yourself stoves.
cadyak

Re: A little Frustration

Postby cadyak » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:26 am

Having seen glimpses of his immense ego a few years ago when researching stoves, I couldnt resist going to see what all the fuss was all about. I Dont think I have ever run across anyone with that type of personality thank goodness. I have always tried to teach humility to my kids and now I have a vast source of media depicting how "not" to behave in this world.

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:21 pm

He's the type of guy that stands at the entrance to carnivals waving everyone to come inside to see the unbelievable and not true side shows. :D

He may have a good stove or two so they say. I've never bought one, never will.

He used to sell stoves on ebay at the same time I listed my first stove there. He contacted me through ebay by personal message. He invited me over to his blog site to see what his friends were saying about the stove I had listed. They all were saying negative things about it. What kind of guy is he to invite me to see that type of behavior. It's like, come on over to see folks laughing about your creativity. He got his start by spamming outdoor site. He Got banned from survival.com while I was active there doing survival stuff.(fire stuff :D ) That's where I had my first peek at his arrogance.
"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" stove store = http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

oops56

Postby oops56 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:40 pm

zelph wrote:He's the type of guy that stands at the entrance to carnivals waving everyone to come inside to see the unbelievable and not true side shows. :D

He may have a good stove or two so they say. I've never bought one, never will.

He used to sell stoves on ebay at the same time I listed my first stove there. He contacted me through ebay by personal message. He invited me over to his blog site to see what his friends were saying about the stove I had listed. They all were saying negative things about it. What kind of guy is he to invite me to see that type of behavior. It's like, come on over to see folks laughing about your creativity. He got his start by spamming outdoor site. He Got banned from survival.com while I was active there doing survival stuff.(fire stuff :D ) That's where I had my first peek at his arrogance.

go here a new one you can talk about tinny and not get banned
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnY_oWNU1HA&feature=uploademail
Man play with fire man get burnt

zelph

Postby zelph » Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:14 pm

That's great. A daily soap on how tinny turns the world :lol: :lol: :lol: Turns it off!!!!!

He's not adding up any points out there. Making enemies every day. :roll:

Maybe he should get out his torn and tattered flags and start waving them as a sign of truce. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained" stove store = http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “YouTube's Finest Stovies”