tissot sports

Discuss favorite methods and recipes
ConnieD

Re: tissot sports

Postby ConnieD » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:12 pm

It is offensive that you come into a special interest forum to advertise your ideas and products.

This forum is for discussion of backpacking-related topics.

In fact, all forums are for discussion of a special interest.

If you want to advertise, have a free online Blog discussing your favorite subject: your ideas and you can advertise anything and everything you like there.

The fact is, I started a website because I read an 8-year old child started a special interest website about his special interest: cell phones.

He or his parents arranged "click-thrus" so he got paid when people used his links to make a purchase of a cell phone he reviewed and he discussed at his website. He made $50,000 USD the first year, because his website reviews were written with all of his genuine interest in cell phones. He discussed features, what was useful about that feature, what he liked about each cell phone he reviewed.

I thought: if an 8-year old can do that, I can have my own website.

It is easier to have a Blog. Nevertheless, you can have a a blog, a website, or a forum of your own.

1. Google Blogs are free, if you have signed up for free Google email.

2. Websites are free, if you sign up with a free-website host (accepting their advertising, as well).

3. Forums are available for no more money, if you have a website host like 2mhost.com for example.

I am making a constructive criticism not meant to be offensive at all. If you take the point I am making, you will find more satisfaction and payment from "click-thrus" than bothering people who have a special interest or a hobby unrelated to the "luxury" items like you advertise.

If anyone "clicks" on his links, he gets paid. Don't encourage this abuse, by clicking on a link.

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:37 pm

No one will click his links because they no longer exist :twisted:
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:24 pm

RR..You may want to change the title to: ATTENTION SPAMMERS!!!

If you are going to leave it up.. :roll: ..You may want to add a little about the possible flogging,racking,and castration.. ;)
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

zelph

Postby zelph » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:08 pm

I'm a day late and dollar short :o Missed him :P
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Return to “Freezer Bag Cooking”