Hamburger Rocks

Discuss favorite methods and recipes
Pure Mahem

Re: Hamburger Rocks

Postby Pure Mahem » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:43 am

I understand what you're saying! But I already keep my computers from running extra crap because I hate it when they bog down. It's all from this slow ass dial up! I miss my broad band!!!! But wouldn't trade the scenary for anything!!!!! :mrgreen:

I don't like the city even if it's a small one!!! I live in the HOLLER!!!!! :mrgreen:
"Lad I don't know where you've been. But, I see you won first prize!"

oops56

Postby oops56 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:19 am

Pure Mahem wrote:I understand what you're saying! But I already keep my computers from running extra crap because I hate it when they bog down. It's all from this slow ass dial up! I miss my broad band!!!! But wouldn't trade the scenary for anything!!!!! :mrgreen:

I don't like the city even if it's a small one!!! I live in the HOLLER!!!!! :mrgreen:

You know you can go satellite for the internet
Man play with fire man get burnt

Pure Mahem

Postby Pure Mahem » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:57 am

I may eventually. I looked into the satelite broadband a while ago. initial startup would be about $350 then monthly service fees on top of that. Big chunk of change to drop at once. But hey christmas is coming, lol!!! :mrgreen:

oops56

Postby oops56 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:40 pm

Pure Mahem wrote:I may eventually. I looked into the satelite broadband a while ago. initial startup would be about $350 then monthly service fees on top of that. Big chunk of change to drop at once. But hey christmas is coming, lol!!! :mrgreen:

Is that a complete package satellite dish and tv channels and broadband. if so cheap
Man play with fire man get burnt

Pure Mahem

Postby Pure Mahem » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:01 am

No, currently the Sattelite Broad Band is an entirely separate ball game from dish network or direct tv. Dish network and direct tv currently only offer DSL which big surprise here isn't available in my area, LOL!!! The Satellite broad band requires purchase of another type of dish and equipment plus equipment plus monthly service!! Haven't found any of them that are running anytype of special, maybe around Xmas time, lol!! I won't hold my breath, lol!!!:mrgreen:

sarbar

Postby sarbar » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:21 am

DarenN wrote:
zelph wrote:I would think you could use fresh peas. cooked ones may turn to powder once dried. Sarbar might know. Where is Sarbar?

gone for a walk? ;) :mrgreen:

wisenfeldt.........

(hiemer is my cousin)

Right on the target :D Spent 9 days out with the husband and kid pinging back and forth across the state. Leaving Saturday morning again!
Freezer Bag Cooking, Trail Cooking, Recipes, Gear and Beyond:
http://www.freezerbagcooking.com

Skidsteer

Postby Skidsteer » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:14 pm

Did any of you try this with venison?

It works great!

I was amazed how well it rehydrated.
Skids

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein, (attributed)

sarbar

Postby sarbar » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:56 pm

Did I mention that ground bison rocks? :D
Freezer Bag Cooking, Trail Cooking, Recipes, Gear and Beyond:
http://www.freezerbagcooking.com

zelph

Postby zelph » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:42 pm

I'd like to purchase some venison and buff rocks when someone has enough to part with 1/4 pound. I'm salivating for the chance to taste some.
http://www.woodgaz-stove.com/

Skidsteer

Postby Skidsteer » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:28 pm

zelph wrote:I'd like to purchase some venison and buff rocks when someone has enough to part with 1/4 pound. I'm salivating for the chance to taste some.

1/4 pound? 4 ounces?

No problem. I'm gonna make another perfect batch this weekend. Do you like it hot or plain?
Skids

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein, (attributed)

Return to “Freezer Bag Cooking”