pasta recipes

Discuss commercially made camp kitchen items.
david964

pasta recipes

Postby david964 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:17 am

I like cooking,all you do is put fresh basil, pine nuts, fresh garlic, parmeshan cheese in a food processor or blender. Add some lemon zest and the juice of that lemon. Then while blending slowly drizzle some olive oil into the mix. Then toss with the pasta. Also check out www.foodnetwork.com. Look up Giada DeLaurentis or her show everyday italian and she will give you a ton of non meat pasta dishes. I have tried most and they are very good.

pasta recipes

Ridgerunner

Re: pasta recipes

Postby Ridgerunner » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:57 am

Looking over your recipes, I notice that you don't seem too concerned with Weight. This IS a lightweight backpacking web site and everything we eat , we carry on our backs except for foods found along the trail. No one is carrying food processors or cans of indredients that they will have to pack out. You might have more interest posting your recipes on Racheal Ray's web page ;)
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:45 pm

What..RR..You don't pack your cuisinart with you and that 5 mile cord? :o

:roll:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Ridgerunner

Postby Ridgerunner » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:12 am

Come on, Cuz. You know there is a limit to my included luxury items ;)
"Many of lifes failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".....Thomas Edison

"Live Life....Love Life....Ask More !

realityguy

Postby realityguy » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:42 am

Yeah..Sorry..I forgot how much room that beer cooler takes in your pack... :roll:

What was I thinkin'... ;)

Posting three pasta recipes/one link on one thread = information..
Three threads,three recipes,three different forums.. :roll: ..definitely = spam recipes.. ;) ..Hmm..he's from UK right?..I thought Monty might be fitting... :lol: I'm getting up to 3000 now!I still have a hard time chucking the cows for any distance.. :cry:
The views and opinions expressed by this person are his own and not the general consensus of others on this website.Realityguy

Return to “Stoves, Cooksets and All Things Cooking”